I am a source of positive vibrations. I tune into and resonate with positive vibrations around me. 😀
I am perfect right now. This moment is perfect. There is no need to hold out for anything. I breathe joy into my thoughts, feelings, emotions, body sensations, and pain.
I surrender to this moment, ask for answers. I am a beginner. This moment is new: I embrace it with humility, lightness, openness, and childlike curiosity.
Touch it, Smile at it
When I allow and accept the current moment, it can or may bring to the surface vulnerability of loneliness, sorrow, uncertainty, and the shakiness of fear; let it be. I touch and feel it, smile at it.
I witness my body, mind, emotions, feelings, and thoughts. I am the one that observes them all. I let my smile permeate the space and emerge through them all, unblocking my innate intelligence and tremendous healing power.
My mind’s inner critique can be a product of my past experiences, memories, actions, and energy field or karma. It is part of my thinking and ego. I observe, love, and smile at it all. I avoid being hard on myself; I love myself. I let the spacious, smiley from the blue sky relax my brain, forehead, chicks, tongue, throat, and heart with each breath. I draw on my happy memories and experiences. I love my family and friends. I have compassion for all living beings.
I trust my instincts. I tune in, listen to voice from inside, follow through on it. Have faith (shraddha.)
I am grateful for what I have.
I focus on positives. I conserve/preserve/nurture/groom/maximize my energies and capabilities.
My real core inside is abundant beyond reckoning; I let that spread love, healing, warmth, joy, happiness, and smiles to all. I am the vast, open space with stillness, universal intelligence, boundless abundance, and smiley awareness. I have vibrations that connect with other living beings and things. No matter how difficult, daunting, overwhelming, or challenging the external circumstances might come across, my inner spacious awareness is always there to heal, grow, nurture, nourish, develop, contribute, and create meaningful things.
I surrender to something larger than myself. I surrender to this present moment; allow it, accept it.
Create, tune into, resonate with positive vibrations. My external world is a reflection of my inner state of mind.
Khalil Gibran: And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Pablo Neruda: You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Magic of Affirmations
I captured the following affirmations from Shakti Gawain’s audio program – Creative Visualizations. While we might take so many things in life for granted, listening to these affirmations and saying them aloud felt good.
I am copying the affirmations from the audio program, as I captured them:
- I am a radiant being, filled with light and love.
- I am naturally healthy, energetic, and filled with vitality.
- Every day I am learning to love and appreciate myself more and more.
- I love all of myself, including my body, my mind, and all of my feelings.
- The more I love and appreciate myself, the more love I have to give to others.
- I now give and receive love fully and freely.
- I am now attracting and creating loving, satisfying relationships in my life.
- I currently do work I love, and it is rewarding me richly.
- The universe is rich, and there is plenty for all of us.
- Abundance is my natural state of being. I accept it now.
- Everything I need is coming to me quickly and effortlessly.
- The creative power within me is producing perfect results in every phase of my life.
- I am expressing myself creatively and successfully.
- I am now attuned to my higher purpose, and my life is unfolding as it needs to exactly.
- I am experiencing miracles in my life here and now.
A few more ripples from Tara Brach’s meditation on self-compassion or smile yoga:
- May I be filled with love and kindness!
- May I be held with love and kindness!
- May I realize my true essence of love and kindness!
- May I be peaceful and safe!
- May I completely accept myself as I am!
- May my mind and heart awaken and be free!
- May I be safe and protected!
- May I be well in body and mind, healthy and healed!
- May I live with ease and peace!
- May I, amidst all changes going around, look at my thoughts, emotions, and life events with peace, love, kindness, and equanimity.